Comment on page
UBIAI offers comprehensive collaboration solution to speed up the annotation process. To create a collaboration:
- 1.Go to the collaboration drop down menu and press “New Collaboration”
- 2.Enter the collaboration name, project type (this is the project you want to collaborate on), and annotation guidelines to the annotators in the description section
- 3.To add annotators, go to “Team” tab and press on add annotator buttonperson_add to invite other annotators.
- 4.Once the annotator is added, you can assign the role Labeler or "Reviewer. As a labeler, the annotator will only be able to annotate the tasks assigned to him. For the reviewer role, annotator can label his own task but also review other annotators work, assign new tasks and track progress.
- 5.In addition to assigning roles, you can also assign model prediction privileges to the annotators. This will allow the annotators to use model predictions from a trained model to speed up the annotation process.
- 6.Once you add an annotator, you can now assign documents to annotate by clicking on the tasks button work:
- 7.To track the annotation progress, go the “Task” tab. Here, you have the option to validate the annotations, track annotation progress, and track validation progress.
- 8.UBIAI offers a comprehensive dashboard to track your team progress and performance. Simply, go to the "Details" tab to access task metrics, documents completed by your collaborators, total active time (the active time is calculated when the user is actively annotating a document, which does not take into account switching tabs or windows) and average document annotation time per collaborator.
- 9.To visualize the active time per document, simply go to the "Task" tab and click on the Documents Information icone:
The collaborator can access the assigned task by going to: Collaboration menu -> Joined Collaboration -> [Collab Name] -> Collab Task.
In addition, collaborators can self assign tasks by going to the collaboration task and clicking on:
The self assign option allows collaborators to select any document from the pool of documents uploaded by the admin that were not assigned yet to any other collaborator.
As an admin, you can assign a role to your collaborator that will give them additional privieleges
- Labeler: The labeler will only be able to label documents assigned to him
- Reviewer: The reviewer will be able to review and validate all tasks from other team members. He will not be able to add or delete collaborators.
- To access the collaboration in reviewer mode, simply click on joined collaboration and select the reviewer icone attached to the collaborationTo automate task distribution, UBIAI provides an auto-assign feature that will distribute the tasks among your collaborators. In the "Task" tab, click on "Automatic task assignement":
Select all the users you would like to assign the task to and select the documents to assign. UBIAI will then equally distribute the documents among all selected users.