Once you create an account, the first step is to start a project:
- 1.Choose a name for the project
- 2.Choose a project type (supports span-based, character-based annotation, OCR Annotation and Image Classification)
- 3.Choose the primary document language: This step is important as it determines the tokenization to produce the annotation
- 4.Write a detailed description for your project with guideline specifications for each entity
- 5.Input your entity types: You can either add entities manually by adding name, color and shortcut for each entity or you can upload a CSV file by clicking on "+ Add new label set" containing three seperate columns: entity name, shortcut and the color code.
- 6.Input your relation types: You can either add relations manually by adding name and shortcut for each relation or upload a CSV file by clicking on "+ Add new label set" containing relation names and associated shortcuts.
- 7.Input your class types: You can choose binary (positive/negative), single class or multi-class for text classification
- 8.Save your project